Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- Integration of Ukrainian and EU Electricity Markets: What Are the Benefits for Ukraine?
- We Encourage Youth to Build Careers in Energy and Power Engineering
- Market Concentration in the Burshtyn Electricity Trading Zone: Analysis and Recommendations of the ESP’s Experts.
- Roundtable tackles questions of electricity trade and supply in the new market
- We educate regional journalists to understand renewable energy and write about it in plain language, easy to understand by average Ukrainians