Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- USAID ESP opens new job opportunities
- Position paper. Development of Ukraine's wholesale & retail gas market gas release program – application in Ukraine
- Benchmark study. EU examples of natural gas supply to households – liberalization, switching and balancing practices
- Electricity tariffs in Ukraine could be much lower if auctions were used, – says USAID Energy Security Project Allen Eithendrath
- Program helping municipal stakeholders implement reforms aimed at technical optimization, higher economic efficiency, and the environmental safety of heat supply systems: Progress Tracker