Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- Ukraine and the World Bank Sign Agreements to Implement an Innovative Hybrid Energy Storage Technology at Ukrhydroenergo to Advance Ukraine’s Integration to European Electricity Networks
- DEAN WHITE: The Energy Security Project will continue to contribute to Ukraine’s energy security
- USAID makes possible provision of more stable and reliable heat supply for one million households in Kyiv
- Youth Choose Renewable Energy!
- EBRD grants a loan to CU “Kyivteploenergo”! Has USAID ESP something to do with it?