Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- Electricity guarantees of origin: who can use and benefit from them
- USAID handed over to Luhansk Energy Association the dedicated equipment for over UAH 7.7 million
- USAID ESP Helps Kyivteploenergo to Automate Heat Supply Control
- USAID ESP helps NEURC to enhance the monitoring of the electricity market in determining market concentration indicators
- How to become a part of the USAID ESP Team? From intern to a specialist!