Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- ESP IS LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS FOR URGENTLY NEEDED GOODS
- Conference for Potential Vendors of Energy Equipment – Procurements through Ukraine Energy Support Fund
- USAID restored heat to the kindergarten at Liudvynivka: children will stay warm this winter
- Market Operator Successfully Confirmed Its Anti-Corruption Certificate
- Winter Has Come to Ukraine