Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- USAID ESP opens new job opportunity – Senior Grants Manager and Grants Manager
- Position paper. Development of Ukraine's wholesale & retail gas market gas release program – application in Ukraine
- Benchmark study. EU examples of natural gas supply to households – liberalization, switching and balancing practices
- Winners of the competitive selection of partner cities to support reforms aimed at optimizing and developing heat supply infrastructure
- District Heating Schemes are key to improving Energy Efficiency