Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- USAID ESP opens new job opportunities
- Position paper. Development of Ukraine's wholesale & retail gas market gas release program – application in Ukraine
- Benchmark study. EU examples of natural gas supply to households – liberalization, switching and balancing practices
- Guaranteed Buyer Commissions Renewable Energy Generation Forecast System with support from USAID Energy Security Project
- USAID Energy Security Project and Research Agency, Info Sapiens, are to find out the consumers’ experience regarding household gas supplier switching