Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- ESP IS LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS FOR URGENTLY NEEDED GOODS
- USAID Energy Security Project with the State Agency for Energy Efficiency presented ways to support the increased efficiency of cogeneration, per the current regulatory and market frameworks
- Biomethane: the USAID Energy Security Project highlights its support to Ukraine at the European Renewable Gases Forum
- 69 cogeneration units for 23 district heating utilities and two universities this winter – new support to Ukraine from USAID Energy Security Project
- The USAID Energy Security Project presented a project of a comprehensive training program on the use of biomethane