Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- ESP IS LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS FOR URGENTLY NEEDED GOODS
- Winners of the Essay Contest “Ukraine’s Energy Security: What Does It Mean?”
- The Ukrainian energy system is synchronized with the European network
- USAID ESP Helps Ukraine Develop a Legislative Framework for Biomethane Export
- USAID will help Ukraine to reform its district heating sector