Energy security is critical to Ukraine’s independence and national sovereignty.
USAID’s Energy Security Project (ESP) works with Ukrainian government, private sector, and civil society leaders to improve Ukraine’s energy security, and transform Ukraine’s energy sector into a modern, market-oriented, EU-integrated, engine of growth.
- ESP IS LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS FOR URGENTLY NEEDED GOODS
- NEURC decision promotes the distributed generation and usage of district heating infrastructure in Ukrainian cities – USAID Energy Security Project
- USAID Energy Security Project will assist Ukraine with translating the key energy sector-related acts of the EU acquis
- Small and medium cogeneration in district heating systems in Ukraine: potential and benefits
- USAID Energy Security Project and the State Emergency Service of Ukraine promote gender equality and inclusivity in the security sector